Pre-registration is required for golf! Bring your appetites, your clubs, card playing skills and your sense of humor!
8:30 – 10:45AM – Registration, Suit Measurement
9:00 – 10:00AM – Brunch
10:00AM – 4:30PM – Golf Clinic, Golf (at 11)
11:30AM – 12:30PM – Lunch for non-golfers
Noon – Tour departs for Cherokee Ranch
1:00 – 3:30PM – Card Games
2:00 – 4:00PM – Tennis/Pickleball at SSPR Rec Center
4:15 – 5:15PM – Happy Hour and Golf Awards @ SFC
5:15PM – Relaxing Italian Dinner, Wine/Beer & Dessert
After your day of play concludes, please remain at or return to St. Frances Cabrini for refreshments followed by an Italian dinner and dessert. Dinner begins at 5:15 PM. There will be no program to follow, as all prizes and awards will be given prior to the meal!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is our event different from other Priest Appreciation Events?
In addition to the free day of relaxation, attending Priests and Final-Year Seminarians will be gifted with their choice of:
- a tailored suit, all-weather coat or raincoat, sweater, shirts, socks, tailored pants or a $100 VISA gift card.
- In lieu of a gift card, suit or other clothing items, Priests and Final Year Seminarians may choose a beautiful Chasuble donated by Gerkens Religious Supplies in Denver.
- Attending Deacons or Laymen/Women have the option of purchasing any of the men’s suit or coat items for the same discount Catholic Radio Network enjoys.
- What is included in my golf fees? Your golf package includes two meals, greens fees and cart, driving range, a free golf clinic prior to the Shotgun Start, and a goody bag containing snacks with two free drink tickets.
- What is the dress code? Collared shirts or shirts with sleeves are required. No denim. No sleeveless or strapless blouses or dresses are allowed unless they have a collar. Tennis dresses are allowed.
- Where do I check-in to golf or play cards? Check-in for all activities at Frances Cabrini, 6673 W. Chatfield Ave, Littleton, 80128 after 8:30AM. If you are running late, call (303)523-9760 and let us know.
- How early can I check-in and what time does the bus leave for the Tour? You may start checking in any time after 8:30AM. However, card play doesn’t begin until 1PM, the Tour bus departs exactly at 12 noon, and you must be to the SSPR Sheridan Rec Center by your reserved 2PM Court time. Lunch is served from 11:30 until 12:30PM. The kitchen will be closed at 12:30 to prepare for the evening meal! Ted from Ted’s Clothiers will be on hand prior to golf tee-off time and return to assist you during Happy Hour.
- How do I get a receipt for my donation? Tax receipts can always be found at the Registration/check-in booth. Or contact Karen at (303)523-9760.
- How do I register?
- Click here for a registration form to mail or email in. (Priests click here to register.)
- If paying by check, mail it with your registration form to Catholic Radio Network, c/o Karen Mandolfo, 11642 W. Hornsilver Mtn., Littleton, CO 80127.
- How do I pay by credit card? Click here to pay by credit card. Please e-mail or mail the completed Registration form to: Golf4Priests@gmail.com. The address to mail to is Catholic Radio Network, c/o Karen Mandolfo, 11642 W. Hornsilver Mtn., Littleton, CO 80127.
All Bishops, Priests and Seminarians are free. Clergy/Seminarians should Email Golf4Priests@gmail.com to register, call or text Karen at (303)523-9760.
Disclaimer: Please note any funds received over and above the costs incurred will be donated to support the maintenance and upkeep of the two Colorado Springs Host Stations, 1060AM and 1120AM. This Event is run entirely by Catholic Radio Network (CRN) volunteers who love the mission at hand! Thank you for your support to make it the success it has always been! Catholic Radio Network is a 501c3.