Pre-registration is required for all activities! Bring your appetites, your clubs, card playing skills and your sense of humor!
9:00 Registration at St Paul’s
10:00 – noon Pickleball and Tennis
11:00 – 1:00 Shuttle Service To/From
11:30 – 1:00 Lunch at St. Paul’s
12:15 – 1:15 Golf Clinic at Broadmoor
1:30 Shotgun Start
1:00 –- 3:30 Card Games
5:00 –- 6:00 Happy Hour/Golf Awards
6:00 Italian Dinner and Dessert
After your day of play concludes, please remain at or return to St. Frances Cabrini for refreshments followed by an Italian dinner and dessert. Dinner begins at 5:15 PM. There will be no program to follow, as all prizes and awards will be given prior to the meal!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is our event different from other Priest Appreciation Events?
In addition to the free day of relaxation, attending Priests and Final-Year Seminarians will be gifted with their choice of:
- a tailored suit, all-weather coat or raincoat, sweater, shirts, socks, tailored pants or a $150 VISA gift card.
- In lieu of a gift card, suit or other clothing items, Priests and Final Year Seminarians may choose a beautiful Chasuble donated by Gerkens Religious Supplies in Denver.
- Attending Deacons or Laymen/Women have the option of purchasing any of the men’s suit or coat items for the same discount Catholic Radio Network enjoys.
- What is included in my golf fees? Your golf package includes two meals, greens fees and cart, driving range, a free golf clinic prior to the Shotgun Start, and a goody bag containing snacks with two free drink tickets. Free water will be provided on the beer carts.
- What is the dress code? Collared shirts or shirts with sleeves are required. No denim. No sleeveless or strapless blouses or dresses are allowed unless they have a collar. Tennis dresses are allowed.
- Where do I check-in to golf or play cards? Check-in for all activities at Paul Parish in the Parish Hall, 9 El Pomar Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 after 9:00AM. If you are running late, call (303)523-9760 and let us know.
- How early can I check-in and what time does the bus leave for the Tour? You may start checking in any time after 9:00AM. However, card play doesn’t begin until 1PM, the Tour bus departs exactly at (TBD), AND Court time at The Broadmoor is from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m.. Lunch is served from 11:30 until 1:00PM. The kitchen will be closed at that time to prepare for the evening meal! Ted from Ted’s Clothiers will be on hand prior to golf tee-off time and return to assist you during Happy Hour.
- How do I get a receipt for my donation? Tax receipts can always be found at the Registration/check-in booth. Or contact Karen at (303)523-9760.
- How do I register?
- Click here for a registration form to mail or email in. (Priests click here to register.)
- If paying by check, mail it with your registration form to Catholic Radio Network, c/o Karen Mandolfo, 11642 W. Hornsilver Mtn., Littleton, CO 80127.
- How do I pay by credit card? Click here to pay by credit card. Please e-mail or mail the completed Registration form to: Golf4Priests@gmail.com. The address to mail to is Catholic Radio Network, c/o Karen Mandolfo, 11642 W. Hornsilver Mtn., Littleton, CO 80127.
Click here for Event Schedule/FAQ’s. For all other questions, contact (303)523-9760 or Golf4Priests@gmail.com.
Email your registration to golf4Priests@gmail.com or mail it to Catholic Radio Network, Attn Karen Mandolfo, 11642 W. Hornsilver Mtn., Littleton, CO 80127. If you pay online, please note it on your registration form.
All Bishops, Priests and Seminarians are free. Clergy/Seminarians should Email Golf4Priests@gmail.com to register, call or text Karen at (303)523-9760. Deacons will golf at a reduced rate! Contact Karen for details.
Disclaimer: Please note any funds received over and above the costs incurred will be donated to support the maintenance and upkeep of the two Colorado Springs Host Stations, 970AM KFEL and 1120AM KRCN. This Event is run entirely by Catholic Radio Network (CRN) volunteers who love the mission at hand! Thank you for your support to make it the success it has always been! Catholic Radio Network is a 501c3.